21 October 2016

EDA Nationa Parks and Parklands

It is a treat for me today to visit one of our special legacy classes at Rutgers: Environmental Design Analysis (EDA). It is also a treat to talk about the amazing educational and experiential opportunities that fill our county's great National Parks.

If you missed the special guest lecture, you can flip through some of my favorite National Park photos and blog postings at: http://epd372.blogspot.com/search/label/National%20Parks

During the lecture I will have revealed my top ten list of NP units:

Dave's Top 10 National Parks and Parklands

10. Puʻuhonua o Hōnaunau
9. Grand Canyon
8. Chaco Culture
7. Mammoth Cave
6. Valley Forge
5. Hawaii Volcanoes
4. National Mall
3. Olympic
2. Teton
1. Acadia

They are NOT the best or my personal favorites, just the Top Ten. The list is not meant for navigational purposes. Please use this list accordingly.



No comments: