A new paper reveals that isolated wetlands are even more important for water quality than previously understood.
27 February 2015
26 February 2015
25 February 2015
24 February 2015
23 February 2015
Some good reading while you are thinking ahead to mid-terms might include a little about:
- Ian McHarg's Design With Nature including reviews
- Read about Return of the Cuyahoga or watch a couple minutes of the video (below)
- Look over an Environmental Commission's NRI
- Peruse some USGS 7.5 minute topographic quad maps
- (do you have a favorite? Start with this one.)
- Think a little more about the Ahwahnee Principles
- Do you have time to make a map on ArcGIS.com?
- The National Wetlands Inventory
20 February 2015
“Whether capturing masterworks, analyzing the archetypal, or traveling to see at first hand the great buildings and landscapes, drawings developed from critical observations coerce us to better understand the subject."
- Walter Hood