Mercer County Highways Division is looking to fill:
one (1) summer paid internship
to help with traffic sign inventory and other GPS data collection.
Candidates must be:
- a GIS student or recent graduate AND
- a resident of Mercer County.
The position requires:
- daily fieldwork along roadways,
- a current valid driver' license and reliable transportation to the office, and
- experience with GPS equipment, GIS applications, databases, or inventory consistency.
The internship pays $10 throughout the summer months and can be flexible around class or other work schedules.
the intern will be supporting a crew and must be able to carry out the
schedule established each week after taking into account individual
availability and projected weather.
An interview, background check and physical will be conducted before internship begins.
Resumes/CVs will be accepted via email at email@example.com through 5/31/2012.