So what will it cost for you to see it? Nothing. Thanks to the generous support of the PPR Group the film is being distributed for free. You can even watch a reasonably high-def version on YouTube.
Here are a few highlights:
- at 7:40 he flies up the middle of Iguazu Falls
- at 15:50 there is a two-walled village letting out its cattle
- at 17:54 is a village from Mali that almost looks like a model
- at 36:57 there is a sequence of a humpback whale showing off
- at 1:09:25 they take peek at the Maldives, which are pretty much built out
- at 1:10:10 YAM pulls off an amazingly smooth zoom into a busy intersection
It is a beautiful movie with a point.
UPDATED: The ability to embed the movie here is gone, but the ability to watch it directly on YouTube in HD is still available.